We endeavor to meet your exact requirements down to the finer details. Viewings are accompanied and these can be arranged throughout the week and at weekends, including Sunday viewings.
We generally prefer a minimum term of 6 months, on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement. Our aim is to ensure that you are aware of your rights and obligations as a Tenant.
Schedule of Fees
- Preliminary reservation charge (which is non-refundable if the offer is withdrawn by the tenant) £500.00
- Administration and Reference £354.00 inclusive of VAT
- Inventory Check in/out depending on the size of the property from £120.00
- Tenants are responsible for the professional cleaning at the end of their tenancy
- Change of Tenant Fee (with consent of the Landlord) £300.00
- Landlord (if applicable)
- A guarantor (If required)
- Copy pay slips, bank statements and some form of photo ID will also be required
- We will need to see a current copy of your passport to verify your immigration status
Rent & Deposit
On commencement of the tenancy the following will be required in cleared funds along with any fees that are due
- The First Months’ Rent
- Inventory Check In Charge
Our Assured Shorthold Tenancies are usually prepared for one year with a six months break clause.
Please be advised that tenants are liable for all utility bills during the term of their contract, that generally includes – Gas / Electric / Water / Council Tax.
Please ask for a copy of our Tenants Information Sheet for more detailed information.