We endeavour to meet your exact requirements down to the finer details. Viewings are accompanied and these can be arranged throughout the week and at weekends, including Sunday viewings.
We generally prefer a minimum term of 6 months, on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement. Our aim is to ensure that you are aware of your rights and obligations as a Tenant.
Initial Permitted Payments
- The holding deposit (Reservation Fee) one weeks rent
- The Rent (One months rent in advance)
- Tenancy Deposit at 5 weeks rent
- Change of Tenant Fee (with landlord consent) £50.00
- Landlord (if applicable)
- A guarantor (If required)
- Copy pay slips, bank statements and some form of photo ID will also be requiredv
- We will need to see a current copy of your passport to verify your immigration status
Rent & Deposit
On commencement of the tenancy the following will be required in cleared funds.
- The First Months’ Rent
Our Assured Shorthold Tenancies are usually prepared for one year with a six months break clause.
Please be advised that tenants are liable for all utility bills during the term of their contract, that generally includes – Gas / Electric / Water / Council Tax.
Please ask for a copy of our Tenants Information Sheet for more detailed information.